Plot Tips and Logging Guidance
Posted on Mon Dec 3rd, 2018 @ 4:42pm by Brigadier General Jonathan Grey
As you may have noticed, the planet of YaDalla is now gone. The thousands of refugees on Versailles won't be leaving any time soon, and many more are still incoming.
This has the following ramifications, which people should feel free to use in their logs:
- The station is very crowded, despite most of the YaDallans being restricted to the packed-out "Shanty Town".
- The Shanty Town is full of desperate sorts. Expect thievery, assaults, and many wounded people.
- YaDallan gangs are now on the station. They are preying on the weak in the Shanty Town, and their actions need to be curtailed.
- Some Versailles folks look down on the refugees. Expect hate crimes, intolerance, and slurs.
- The pressure on life support has caused power and food rationing, to ensure we still have power for defences if the still-warring Romulans and Klingons drop by, or even pirates. This means the locals have even more reason to hate the YaDallans, and there may be brown outs too.
- Live bands and aid organisations are on the station in force, to help the refugees. Feel free to help them out, or discover nefarious motives behind their "charity". People smuggling maybe.
- Three large ships, including the Timmis, are inbound with a massive bunch of refugees. Feel free to ping your pals on the Timmis for a JL when they arrive.
Lastly, do note that this a new plot line will arrive within the next week or two, once people have had a chance to breathe. It has been planned, and should be a great deal of fun. :)
Until then, roll out the futon ma; we've got a lot of guests.
Brigadier General Jonathan Grey
Category: Sim Announcement