The Sincerest Form of Flattery
Romulan Mimic Agents have infiltrated Versailles!
|Start Date||Sat Dec 22nd, 2018 @ 8:19pm|
Refugees, spies, and Klingons, oh my!
Here are some key facts going forwards, that people can feel free to use in any of their logs, without restriction.
1) There are Romulan Mimic Agents aboard the station. There could be 1 or 100, we don't know. Only the Klingons can identify them, through a DNA test, and a full body scan during a blade-runner-esque style interrogation.
- Feel free to create Klingon NPCs and identify agents at your leisure.
- Also feel free to *trigger* agents at leisure, causing them to assassinate people or sabotage stuff.
- Also also, false accusations will start to fly as word leaks out. Fun fun fun. :)
2) There are thousands of refugees aboard. Some have integrated into the station's population, but most still live in the secured Shanty Town. Feel free to log about aid agencies, the brown-outs and rationing caused by their drain on resources, and the perpetual hate crimes and theft between the refugees and wider population.
3) The Klingons are aboard station in numbers, and they have full access. Some will be reasonable, sober, and intelligent. Many won't be. Feel free to start arguments, pick fights, and generally have fun.
Ping me with any questions. :)